How does it impact my accounting process?

How does it impact my accounting process? Box office accounting once connected to usheru Shauna Farrell

1. usheru uses Stripe Connect to process online payments and direct them straight to the nominated bank account of your company.

2. The base ticket price is directed to your company via the payment processor - it does not touch an usheru bank account.

3. usheru retains 35% of the booking or transaction fee, and sends the remaining 65% to your venue.

4. usheru sends sales reports before each screening AND weekly sales reports with all relevant information needed to reconcile these sales with your own records.

Did this answer your question?